- Soap and Glory: Hand Food- I did a post about this a little time back, and I absolutely love this stuff! I had picked it up at Sephora when I did a haul at the end of the holidays and I am so glad I did. The scent is really light, it's not super oily, it's pretty light, and absorbs really quickly.
- Organix Moroccan Argan Oil- I bought this a while back and hadn't used it too much until it started getting really cold. I've been using it almost every time I shower and it makes such a difference in how my hair feels and looks- it makes it really smooth and soft.
- Lush lip scrub in Mint Julips- I did a post about this recently where I raved about it. I've had this for a little over a month now and still love it, especially now during the winter months. I've used it quite a bit but haven't made that big of a dent in it which means it should last me a good while. You don't need a lot of product to do the job and it smells YUM!
- Trial version of Vaseline Lip Therapy- I got this as a stocking stuffer this Christmas and was a bit wary of it because I really love my Carmex but I LOVE wearing this at night! Look for a full review coming soon.
- Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick in 12- I was quite wary of the color when I first bought it because it is an orange toned red but after I put it on and wore it out for the first time I found out I really liked it! It's a great texture and isn't drying. Look for a full review soon!
Now to the second category: Things from my Shower!
- Burts Bees Cuticle treatment- I picked this up on a whim during a trip to Walmart because my cuticles and the skin around my nails had gotten so bad, and I'm so glad I did! It's really made a difference, and I did a full review of this about a week and a half ago.
- Dead Sea body scrub in Vanilla- I needed something to slough away all of the icky dead skin that the winter leaves behind. It's really gritty but doesn't hurt and isn't too harsh on my skin. It's also a lot of product which makes it that much better!
- Loreal Natures Therapy moisturizing hair mask- I did a full review of this when I picked it up at Christmas and I loved it then and I love it now! It's wonderful to use and keeps my hair not feeling really processed after I died it back to blonde. Plus it smells AMAZING!
- Wallgreens Cool and Heat- this is the Wallgreens version of Bengay. It comes in rollerball, squeeze tube, or a twist up like deoderent. I use this on nights when I'm really sore (close to every night) and it just helps to soothe sore muscles. The only qualm I have is that the smell is really strong and overpowering; I used it when I was home and my mom came back to find out why she could smell cinnamon from my room at the other end of the house. But it works really well and I liked it this month.
What have been some of your January faves? XOXO