The rules are super simple:
1. Nominees must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Once nominated you must write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. You must also answer the 11 questions from the person that has nominated you.
4. You come up with 11 new questions.
5. And you nominate 11 people that have under 200 GFC followers and let them know. You can't tag back.
I think this is a great way to learn more about bloggers, as well as discover new and exciting blogs to follow!
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I am a theatre major with an emphasis in performance.
2. I am OBSESSED with Doctor Who, Torchwood, Merlin, Supernatural, Being Human (UK), Sherlock... basically, anything English.
3. I will graduate college in three years instead of four.
4. Along with acting, I have sound designed two shows and assistant sound designed on another all this year.
5. Loud noises make me nervous.
6. I don't really eat cheese, except pizza or quesadillas.
7. I am 4'9" tall.
8. My hair is naturally multi-toned blonde ranging from a medium dirty blonde on the bottom to white at the top.
9. I studied Stage Combat, tap, and jazz during an intensive six week program this past summer.
10. My favorite Avenger is a tie between Captain America, Iron Man, and Hawkeye.
11. My all time favorite band is The Who- I've even seen them live at the Hollywood Bowl.
Questions from Ashley:
1. What is your holy grail make-up product? My Sephora eye shadow palette, hands down.
2. What was the best vacation you have ever been on? London, I was young, but definitely London.
3. What's one beauty product that didn't live up to your expectations? L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
4. What is you all time favorite movie? Hmm, that's difficult, I like so many but I guess I'll say Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
5. What is your most embarrassing moment? Painting a set for the show Beautiful Bodies, specifically the NYC skyline, and falling backwards into the paint tray and then the full paint bucket and then onto the Empire State building.
6. What is the last book you read? Well, it's actually a play but Hedda Gabler by Ibsen
7. If you could meet one person (alive or dead) that you've never meet before who would it be? My grandfather, he died when I was two so I don't actually remember him.
8. If you could go back in time and live in another era, which would you choose? Definitely the 1950's.
9. What is one of your pet peeves? Hmmm, people not following through.
10. Who is your favorite actress? Ahhhh- ahhh- uhhhh- There are too many! In which case, the queen- Meryl Streep
11. If you could only buy from one make-up brand for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Urban Decay
My Questions for you:
1. Do you like to travel?
2. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
3. What is your favorite TV show?
4. Why do you blog?
5. What is your favorite thing to study?
6. What are you most proud of right now?
7. What is your favorite animal and why?
8. What did you (or do you) want to be when you grew/grow up?
9. What is your all time favorite book?
10. What is a staple in your everyday bag?
11. If you could pick up and travel to anywhere for two weeks without having to worry about money, where would you go?
2. marley & perry
3. Beauty and Babbling
4. Living a Different Fairytale
5. The Beauty Visual
6. Zombies Wear Eyeliner
7. Manicures and Extra Sprinkles
8. All That Slap
9. Fresh Look Beauty Blog
10. Eyeshadow Eyeliner
11. TEAM TORI
These are all LOVELY blogs run by some amazing people, so go and give them a look! If you do the questions, link your blog post up below and I'll be sure to check it out :) XOXO