Tuesday, January 7, 2014
My name is Emma and I'm a Mascara-holic
2) Rimmel Scandaleyes Curve Alert: HOLY. GRAIL. PRODUCT. This is hands down my favorite mascara of my entire collection. It gives my lashes curl, volume, and length all in one go. Plus, the product itself is a really nice consistency and goes onto the lashes without leaving them spidery or clumped together.
3) Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam: I just bought this last week, so I don't have a fully formulated opinion on it just yet but I will have one soon. My first impression is that the brush looks a little funny, but in a good way, and the consistency is just as nice as that in Curve Alert.
5) Flower by Drew Barrymore 3 in 1: I picked this mascara up over the summer and am so glad I did! As it says, 3 in 1, you can choose length, volume, or curve for your lashes. The tippy top of the brush twists so as to change the brush shape for what you desire. I have found that with the curve setting, I get a nice 'flick' at the end of my lashes. This brand is new and available at Walmart, it is also cruelty free.
6) Too Faced Better Than Sex: This is a little sample mascara I got in a gift box that had a few Too Faced products that are loved by bloggers. I didn't expect to like this as much as I do, but it's a really nice mascara to have. I find that with this mascara I don't have to use an eyelash curler to get good volume. The product itself is very nice and doesn't spider the eye lashes. If you can't already tell I hate spidery lashes, like, a lot.
7) Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes: I just picked this up last week so I don't have a full and correctly formulated opinion on it yet. I do like that it comes with two different brushes, one for the upper lashes, one for the bottom lashes. The few things I've read about this have either been raves or absolute hates, so I am interested to see what I think myself because I am so picky about my mascara.
What is your favorite mascara? XOXO