I'm starting a new series on this blog, every Sunday I will do a weekly roundup of some of my most used and favorite products of the week. So let's dive in, shall we?
1. A big shocker that my Rimmel Scandaleyes Curve Alert is on this list. I've been trying to 'put on a face' every morning, which usually just involves a swipe of mascara, maybe blush, and a lip color. Half because I'm lazy in the morning and the other half because I'm running around doing other things. This mascara has become one of my holy grail products, and I use it almost every single day. It gives my lashes a lift and a bit of oomph without having to use a lash curler.
2. I have also been wearing the new Fergie lipstick for Wet and Wild in the color 'D-Vinely Chilled'. The plum color reminds me of my favorite Kate Moss for Rimmel 107 except that this lipstick has a bit of shimmer running through it and is not matte. I really liked using this product this week because I wanted to wear a plum color but didn't want something drying and wallah!
3. Since the weather has been so bloody cold, my lips and my skin have both been taking a wallop. Enter my Gold Bond Moisturizer with Aloe and Dr. Lipp's Nipple balm lip balm. The Gold Bond sinks right into my skin and leaves me feeling nice and moisturized without feeling greasy. This lip balm was something I ordered from birchbox and almost immediately regretted, it's a tiny tube for a pretty large price (about $15) for a tiny amount of product. But, me being me, I wanted to give the actual product a fair chance and again didn't really like it but now that the months have gotten colder this has become a God send. I put this on right after I polish my lips with my Lush Mint Juleps lip polish and it stays on all night. My only qualm about it now, besides the price, is that it is very very sticky.
4. No list would be complete without my one of my favorite perfumes, Harijuku Lovers 'Lil' Angel'. I hadn't used this in awhile because I am practically betrothed to my Vera Wang 'Princess' perfume, but after I left that back home I found myself reaching for this. The scent is a nice floral scent with a tiny hint of musk undertones. I find just a spritz on my wrist will do the job, and the scent stays around all day.
5. Coming back from home to school meant a big climate change for me, and my body was just not having it. This is why I love to use my Aches and Pains body wash, it's got eucalyptus and mint in it to help relax a person's muscles. It also really helps to open up your sinuses while you're in the shower. This stuff is really one of my favorite things to use when I'm sore or feeling under the weather.
What have you guys been loving this week? XOXO