As it is summer and there are so many weddings happening, I thought that it would be good to share some of the wedding tips I have learned through my blogging and wedding attendee experience.
1. If you are planning to get a facial before your wedding, be sure to do it at least a week in advance so your skin will have time to calm down.
2. The same rule applies to getting your eyebrows waxed, threaded, or plucked.
3. Do a makeup trial prior to the wedding and wear a shirt that is the same color as your wedding dress so that you can see how the colors will work together.
4. Do not use a tanning bed to get the glow you want, instead use a product such as Jergens gradual tanner to create a nice glow without looking orange or damaging your skin.
5. Drink plenty of water leading up to the big day. It will help to keep you hydrated and your skin looking healthy.
6. Make sure to use plenty of moisturizer and eye cream to keep your skin looking radiant.
7. Don't let your makeup outshine you, this is your day!
8. If you're not totally comfortable with false lashes, don't try to wear them on your big day- stick to what you're comfortable with.