Personally, the best thing about my top five is that it contains both High End brands and drugstore brands.
The colors from left to right are: Head in the Clouds, Relentlessly Red, Big Bang, Top Tomato, Enticing.
- Head in the clouds: Is a MAC frost lipstick. It is a lightly orange toned red with gold shimmer running through it. I best like to wear this when I'm wearing very little other makeup because it perks my face up right away.
- Relentlessly Red: This is another lipstick by MAC and is in the Retro Matte collection. This is deceiving because in the tube it looks like a neon pink, but when applied looks like a bright red. This was the last lip product I bought from MAC and I'm really happy with it.
- Big Bang: Okay, I LOVE the Rimmel Show Off's (apocalips in Europe). Their smooth texture and how creamy it is makes it a dream to put on. This is a great one to slap in your bag when you're on the go and need to reapply quickly.
- Top Tomato: This is a liquid lipstick and lasts for what seems like forever. It's not as creamy to put on, it's just slightly more liquidy. This I do suggest that you need to have a mirror handy to apply because once it's there, it doesn't budge so mistakes need to be avoided at all costs.
- Enticing: Another Revlon product, this being one of their Lacquer Balms. This is another on you can put on without a mirror, the chubby sticks are really goof proof. This color is more of a medium burgandy.