Right now, all I'm going to do is show you what I bought, give one or two sentences about why I bought it, and move on to the next project. I am doing it this way because I just got the products and haven't road tested them yet.
1. E.L.F. Tone Correcting powder: I've seen quite a few beauty bloggers that I follow rave about this product, so I figured why not. For $3 I couldn't even get a quarter of the high end tone correctors and what in the world have I got to lose?
2. Maybelline Volum'Express Pumped Up mascara: I've seen commercial after commercial on this so I finally broke down and bought it. I'm a marketing team's dream come true, you show me something that I might even partially want and eventually I will break down and buy it.
3. Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl liner in 005 Nude: For me, this is just a repurchase because mine is down to a little nub. I love this eyeliner and will continue to repurchase it till kingdom come.
4. Sally Hansen Triple Shine nail lacquer in Seanic: I like the color. Plus I've been eyeing this since the color was released.
5. Ponds Luminous Finish BB+ Cream in Light: I saw this talked about on another blog and decided to try it out the next time I saw it because it looks like it may actually suite my skintone. Also, it was on Clearance so that made it a definite yes.
6. L'oreal True Match Lumi foundation in porcelain/Ivory: I have been searching high and low for this color ever since I saw an article done by one of my favorite bloggers where she compared it to the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation.
7. Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 28: I picked this up on a whim but when I saw the color, which is a mid toned pink, I had to get it. All of the pinks in my bag are bright bold pinks, so this will be nice to simmer thins down a bit.
8. Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in 240 Latino: I was so excited to see the moisture renew lipsticks on display because I've read so many great things about them. I went with Latino because it is an earthy pink and is very pretty.
Now to Ulta!
Have you tried any of these products what do you think?