From Left to Right is On a Silver Platter, Mezmerised, A Cut Above, Rock the Boat, and Strut Your Stuff.
- On A Silver Platter- This is the newest edition to my Essie collection. I really like how it is such a silver gold glitter with blue sequins. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but I'm very excited to do so.
- Mezmerised- This is my favorite out of the whole bunch because it reminds me of my favorite TV show, Doctor Who. This goes on smoothly and is opaque in one coat but I always do two just to be safe.
- A Cut Above- This is part of their Luxe collection meaning that it is chock full of pink glitter. I've used this as a topper on lighter, complimentary colors. It would take three or more coats to make it opaque.
- Rock the Boat- I got this at Nordstrom Rack for $6 instead of the usual $8.50. It has a barely noticeable shimmer and does go on a bit streaky. All in all, not my favorite Essie polish.
- Strut Your Stuff- I just put this on my nails last night and boy is it nice! It's the perfect mix between light and dark blue and it goes on opaque in one coat. I'm so glad I picked this up.