1. Vera Wang 'Princess' Perfume- This is my all time favorite perfume, hands down. It was my first 'real' perfume, i.e. it wasn't a body spray from Target or Bath and Body Works. I love the notes of Vanilla and Lavender because those are some of my favorite scents. Also, can we talk about the bottle? I mean, come on, how cute is it? it's heart shaped with a crown with jewels as a top.
2. (Roll On) Elizabeth and James 'Black Nirvana'- This was the only perfume I have ever ordered without smelling it. I did so because it had Sandalwood and Vanilla as two of the scent notes, which happen to be two of my favorite scents. It is definitely more of an evening scent than White Nirvana is (one of my next perfume purchases for sure) but I wear it all the time, day or night.
3. (Roll On) DKNY 'My NY'- This was one I was wary about at first because I got it in the sale section of the Sephora website. It smells, very very nice but not overpowering (to me anyway).
4. Juicy Couture 'Juicy Couture' perfume- I really like this perfume when I want to smell sweet but not overpoweringly sweet. It makes me smell like I'm back in high school, but in a good way. You know what I'm talking about? How all of the cool kids had the Juicy bags or jewelry or perfume. It reminds me of that and I like that.
5. (Roll On) Jor'el Parker 'Femina'- I LOVE this roll on, especially becauses it is purse friendly and purse size BUT it came in my Ipsy bag. BTW if you want to sign up for Ipsy now is the time to do it, just click here. You get awesome things like this and not the rinky dink perfume samples, which I think is awesome. It smells so good and I love carrying it around in my purse.
What are your favorite perfumes? I would love to know! XOXO