1. Being a Blogger has made me learn how to write in a clear and conducive manner, so that others can understand.
2. Being a blogger has taught me how to really multi-task, one tab with the post open, another with YouTube, and another and another with various forms of research et cetera.
3. Being a blogger has taught me how to take better pictures.
4. In regards to number 3, I have also learned how to edit those photos with a professional quality.
5. Be experimental with my looks and ideas.
6. I have become a more open person and share many more things than I ever thought I would.
7. My eyes have been opened to the fair, and unfair, practices of makeup companies.
8. I have finally developed my own sense of style, and I am actually comfortable in it.
9. Being a blogger has helped me to make friends around the world because of our mutual love for blogging and for beauty and now planners!
10. The main way being a blogger has changed me is that I have grown more confident in sharing my opinion. I am no longer afraid of being shot down or made fun of because of my opinion. If I have an opinion I make it and I don't worry what other people think. I've grown confident enough to speak my own mind.
Are you a blogger? How has it changed you? Blogging has changed me in more than ten ways, but I just chose the top ten ways it has changed me- especially the last one. I hope you enjoyed this post and don't forget: Be Bold, Be Beautiful, Be YOU!