Hello my lovely Stars and a very happy new year 2016 to all of you!
- Keep to my posting schedule. This is a big one, especially when I am volunteering in the theatre. As many of you probably saw my posting was next to none because of being in Miracle on 34th Street and since I have, hopefully, many more shows to come I need to learn how to manage my time better during the day so I'm not scrambling to post at night. So, there's number one.
- Post what others want to see and not just what I can come up with. Now this one relies heavily on you. I can't know what you want to read if you don't tell me. So please don't be shy, I don't bite, I swear, and leave some suggestions in the comments.
- Get back to CodeAcademy and continue learning coding so that I can improve how my blog looks.
- Speaking of blog looks, I'm considering buying a design from Etsy, what do you guys think?
- Possibly a new header and a definite new photo.
- Update my About Me and get back to my photo journal section on my blog.
- For YouTube, again, I want to keep to my posting schedule. Also, I am going to continue integrating my planner into beauty because it has become such a big part of my life.
- Keep up with my weekly/bi-weekly Vlogging schedule.
- Not be afraid to do 'How To' looks and things of the sort. I'm a certified artist for pete's sake, I can film and explain how to do a simple makeup look.
- Change my banner.
So that's it. I chose ten because it's a nice, even number. What are some of your goals for this year? Either social media wise or in your life, it's all good. I would love to know so be sure to comment down below! XOXO